Friday, March 17

Buy It! (for me)



This is the Chloe Paddington. It is not just a bag, oh no, it is the meaning of life. (ok, so not the actual meaning of life. More like a materialist's wet dream) I have done many a thing to get this bag; I have pretend shopped for it in the hope that I'd be given it for the most consistent pretend shopping list, I have visited the Chloe website many-a-time in hope of being a millionth customer and I have thrown pieces of paper at people in an attempt to steal it. I am not proud of these things I've done, but such is the sheer magnetism of this bag. Hi, my name is Safiya ad I'm a shopaholic.

Buy it for me an I will marry you, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...