Monday, April 3

R A N D O M . . .

1 MINUTE AGO: Singing
1 DAY AGO: tidying my room
1 WEEK AGO: at home
1 YEAR AGO: Easter festivities?
I MISS: Something, but I'm not quite sure what it is.
I AM: leaving the 80's obsession behind me and entering the 90's
Current mood: happy
Current Music: Nico - These Days
Current Taste: nothing
Current Hair: It's short again
Current Annoyance: I've got a dead leg
Current Smell: soap
Current thing I should be Doing: getting chaged
Current favourite band: Chris Brown has been making me a bit happy.
Current windows open: blogger, myspace, Itunes & limewire
Current Desktop Picture: hearts
Current Favourite Show: Gilmore Girls & My So Called Life.
Current Book: Essays In Love
Current Movie In DVD player: Aladdin
Current cd in stereo: randomage




Nico - These Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...