Sunday, May 7

Something is Different

R A N D O M . . .

1 MINUTE AGO: Thinking
1 DAY AGO: deconstructing my bed
1 WEEK AGO: at home
1 YEAR AGO: T'was a Saturday, no?
I MISS: Bits and Bobs, A certain someone's hair
I AM: slightly complacent
Current mood: contented
Current Music: Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
Current Taste: water
Current Hair: It's long now
Current Annoyance: nothing
Current Smell: face cream and fresh air
Current thing I should be Doing: revising
Current favourite band: not band, but Joshua Radin and Lily Allen.
Current windows open: Myspace, Blogger & Itunes
Current Desktop Picture: space rocket
Current Favourite Show: Gilmore Girls & My So Called Life.
Current Book: Don Juan, bleugh
Current Movie In DVD player: Wallace and Gromit
Current cd in stereo: not sure

Hey there Delilah - The Plain White Tees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...