Saturday, June 17

Damn The Man, Save The Empire!

R A N D O M . . .

1 MINUTE AGO: Singing
1 DAY AGO: dans le jardin, avec Marrinus et Odaro.
1 WEEK AGO: Granma's
1 YEAR AGO: oh, twas a Friday
I MISS: Hugo McQueen
I AM: sleepy
Current Music: Mercy, mercy me - Marvin Gaye
Current Taste: nothingness
Current Hair: It's long still
Current Annoyance: exams, eugh go away
Current Smell: air freshner
Current thing I should be Doing: revision
Current favourite band: not band but Regina Spektor, (July 1st!!!!)
Current windows open: Myspace, Blogger, Flickr & Itunes
Current Desktop Picture: plain white
Current Favourite Show: Gilmore Girls & My So Called Life.
Current Book: Don Juan
Current Movie In DVD player: Empire Record
Current cd in stereo: mix CD

Marvin Gaye - Mercy, Mercy Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...