Saturday, December 23

Mirah

My newest musical discovery is an artist named Mirah, I've been looking her up a bit and found out that she's probably quite well known in the USA so she might not be new to most of you guys, but ho-hum. I first heard about Mirah on a site called Pandora - I listened to the song 'Engine Heart' and immediately went hunting for more.


Mirah is Mirah Yom Tov Zeitlyn, an American musician hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Her lyrics are a mix of sweet little love stories and the occasional drop of filth, all sung in an innocent, butter-wouldn't-melt voice. Traditionally a solo performer, Mirah struck out in late 2004 on a Southwestern US tour for the first time enlisting a band.


"Don't Die In Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...