Wednesday, February 14

A Hot Mess

1 MINUTE AGO: Updating my Facebook, Myspace and Blogger stuff
1 DAY AGO: Making dinner and reading with Imade.
1 WEEK AGO: I was in London
1 YEAR AGO: In General Studes feeling grumpy because Hugo wasn't my Valentine.
I MISS: Not much really.
I AM: possibly the only single person who enjoys today
Current mood: Smiley happy, Happy smiley
Current Taste: Grapes
Current Hair: A Hot Mess.
Current Annoyance: My room is also a hot mess.
Current Smell: Jasmine Incensce
Current thing I should be Doing: Cleaning
Current favourite band: None specifically, I just discovered John Mayer (not Jessica Simpson)
Current windows open: Itunes, My Music (folder 'R'), Blogger, MySpace
Current Desktop Picture: A picture of James Franco in 'James Dean'.
Current Favourite Show: 'Prison Break', 'WAGS Boutique'. I'm also thoroughly enjoying Josh Henderson on 'Desperate Housewives'
Current Music: In-between 'Not Ready To Make Nice - Dixie Chicks and 'Ne Me Quitter Pas' - Regina Spektor
Current Book: Elle Collections and 'The Diving Bell and The Butterfly'
Current Movie In DVD player: 'St. Elmo's Fire' (Vintage Rob Lowe!)
Current CD in stereo: The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill'


The Dixie Chicks - Not Ready To Make Nice

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see your desktop pic of James Franco as James Dean! He soooooooo aced Dean's bio! I love watching him in that!

    - Dianna
    heyfranco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...