Monday, May 14

It's All Very 9 to 5, Dolly Parton-ish.

1 MINUTE AGO: Painting my nails.
1 DAY AGO: Doing my sister's hair.
1 WEEK AGO: I honestly can't remember
1 YEAR AGO: At college in Sociology, I think.
I MISS: My computer, it's currently broken.
I AM: waiting for my nails to dry, whilst typing. It's very 9 to 5, Dolly Parton-ish.
Current mood: contented
Current Music: Rilo Kiley - Does He Love You
Current Taste: toothpaste
Current Hair: In a messy ballet bun.
Current Annoyance: Other than my broken computer, hmmm, I can hear dripping.
Current Smell: Nail polish
Current thing I should be Doing: Putting my shoes on.
Current favourite band: Hmm, I've been listening to a lot of Bjork this week.
Current windows open: Blogger, Last FM, Itunes and Facebook.
Current Desktop Picture: Orange William Morris pattern
Current Favourite Show: Gilmore Girls (*tear*) & Ugly Betty
Current Book: I just took my books back. I'm reading a Gordon Ramsey cookbook though.
Current Movie In DVD player: Not film but 'Teachers', the TV show.
Current cd in stereo: The 'Garden State' soundtrack.


Rilo Kiley - Does He Love You (Ugly Betty Fanvid)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...