Thursday, June 7

I'm Not Dead ....



... Just very, very sleepy.

I recently started work at a popular UK Health & Beauty company, form my hometown. I'm on reception at the front desk 8.30 until 5.00, so the last thing I want to do is come home and type more. Plus, I'm extremely in the evenings. Don't worry I'm not going to stop writing this, it's just that the gaps between posts are going to be a little bigger, but any opportunity I get when I'm not crazy tired, I will be a'blogging like there's no tomorrow.

To bide the time, I'll leave you with a playlist of music I've been listening to, in order to wile away the lulls in activity at work. (There are a few slow songs. But I had to add Maroon 5's song , although its a litlle over-played - it's quite funkified. And I'm in a summery mood, and 'Lady' s one of my past favourite summer anthems)

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Great playlist!! Congrats on the new job. Sounds like my kind of company. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Jen. You'd certainly love it. This week alone we had people from Christian Dior, Loreal, Rimmel and Urban Decay - and they're all so well made up. I'm pretty sure you and Atox could give them a run for their money though!
    PS. Seriously, what's going on with imeem and the 30 second previews!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog, came across it by chance when surfing at work. Better get back to it or my boss will print my P45

    Chris
    Threerooms
    Nottingham
    www.threerooms.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...