Wednesday, October 24

Backstreets Back, Alright! (As am I)

1 MINUTE AGO: Humming to myself.
1 DAY AGO: Watching something rubbish on TV.
1 WEEK AGO: Bowling - It was my birthday!
1 YEAR AGO: Sat in my room watching something, whilst simultaneously wallowing.
I MISS: My Brown Hawaii skirt, my family too perhaps.
I AM: contemplating something, how many years younger is considered cradle snatching?
Current mood: contemplative.
Current Music: Leona Lewis - Bleeding, it's a bit catchy isn't it.
Current Taste: white wine.
Current Hair: It's all out.
Current Annoyance: My tummy hurts and my PAD Lecture tomorrow morning.
Current Smell: Carmex lip salve.
Current thing I should be Doing: Sleeping
Current favourite band: The band that did the performance for Stella McCartney at Fashion Rocks were pretty funkified.
Current windows open: Blogger, Last FM, Itunes, Myspace and Facebook.
Current Desktop Picture: Banksy Wall Art
Current Favourite Show: The Hills (Just goes to show, never say never)
Current Book: I've made a few attempts to sit down with 'The Memory Keepers Daughter'
Current Movie In DVD player: It's empty for once.

Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

2 comments:

  1. Hey honey. How are you?

    I have not been on popsugar for a while as the last time I went on there I did not recognise anyone and felt like a stranger.

    I am so in love with the Leona Lewis single. I can't wait for her album.

    JK Boogie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Swwonder,

    I have not been on Popsugar for a while as the last time I went on there I did not recognise anyone and felt like a stranger.

    I hope you are well.

    I love Leona Lewis' new song. I can't wait for her album.

    JK Boogie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...