Friday, January 30

Gorgeously Bovver Boy-esque.


From Weheartit.



1 MINUTE AGO: Messaging up a storm on Facebook.
1 DAY AGO: Watching Skins - loving Cook!
1 WEEK AGO: Same as what I'm doing now, sat watching Jonathan Ross.
1 YEAR AGO: I don't know, again probably the same as above.
I MISS: My mum and my DVD player.
I AM: Sat in bed watching Jonathan Ross.
Current mood: I'm upbeat about things and optimistic about downbeat things.
Current Music: I've been dancing around my room to old school Hip-Hop.
Current Taste: It's slightly metallic I cut my mouth on a Skittle earlier.
Current Hair: I have that weird top of head pony tail which Britney pioneered.
Current Annoyance: It's irritatingly 'high-school' but... I like a boy and I think he likes me, but I don't know for sure and I 'd like to know for sure and Id just like to speed the process along a bit.
Current Smell: White Linen Oust (smells like clothes just come out of the tumble dryer) and mint Aero.
Current thing I should be Doing: Nothing in particular really.
Current Favourite band/artist: I'm educating myself in Patrick Wolf and The Velvet Underground.
Current windows open: Blogger, Itunes and Pages.
Current Desktop Picture: It's a montage dooly of sleepy images.
Current TV Show: Masterchef!!! Also, I'm learning to love the new Skins cast helped by the gorgeously bovver boy-esque Cook.
Current Book: Two Caravans by Marina Lewycka
Current Movie In DVD player: I have two DVD player that don't work, in my room. Knokced Up is in my computer.


Patrick Wolf - Magic Position

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...