Wednesday, January 21

This is the Beginning of It.



from weheartit.


‘It’ being my ‘side project’, or so it shall be called until I can find a better name for ‘it’. I find it highly amusing that I have possibly zero time to post on here, and yet I am creating a whole other blog, on a completely different host site, no less. But I think tumblr is probably the best place to post things, without making up a reason to post them - sometimes it’s ‘just because’.

They will be the things that make me smile.

This is the beginning of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...