Wednesday, July 1

Vroom-Vroom!


(One of the original Fiat 500's. Image via Weheartit.com)

Has anyone noticed the new Fiat 500's? One of my neighbours has an ice blue one and it's absolutely gorgeous! It has definitely been added to the list of my dream cars alongside the Aston Martin DB9.

Well, on Monday night Fiat launched the soft top version of the 500 C in London, very appropriately timed in this heatwave we seem to be having too! The event, hosted by journalist and Fashionista Yasmin Mills, was in aid of the Downs Syndrome Association at Zuma in Knightsbridge. Other guests included guests included singer Mica Paris, Anastasia Webster, model Lisa B, interior designer Kelly Hoppen and model Jasmine Guinness.


(The ladies at the event. I love Jasmine Guinness' dress - from a previous Oli collection, I believe. Mica Paris' daughter is looking gorgeous too!)

Guests then continued on to Whiskey Mist in London's Park Lane where they were joined by the Black Eyed Peas, Trinny Woodhall, Amelle from the Sugababes and were serenaded by Florence and the Machine.


(Update)

Model Elle Macpherson was the first to receive the new Fiat, in what I like to call 'Postman Pat Red'. Surely she's too tall for that car, perhaps she should pass it on to me, being 5"3 I'd fit perfectly.




1 comment:

  1. the jasmine Guinness dress is from Fever called Poppy Tie currently on sale at feverdesigns.co.uk!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...