Monday, August 10

Shermer, IL



from Dogma (NSFW language)

It you didn't know Director John Hughes passed away last week (Thursday, 6th August), and although I wasn't a teen in the 80's I can certainly appreciate his films. It's no secret that Home Alone 1&2 have probably been two of my favourite films since the age of about 5, Beethoven wiled away many a boring rainy holiday day (and made me want a St Bernard) and Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles helped me through my teen years. So it truly is a sad loss, but I'm sure he will live on through his films which had so much over teen life (past, present and future).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...