Sunday, October 11

RIP Stephen Gately





I was terribly sad to wake up to the news that Boyzone member, Stephen Gately, passed away yesterday at the age of 33. Stephen was not only my favourite Boyzone member as he was talented and seemed a genuinely lovely guy, but he was also one of my very first crushes when I was 7 years old. 'No Matter What" was (and still is) my favourite Boyzone song, and feautured Stephen's vocals beautifully.

My thoughts go out to his partner, family and friends. RIP Stephen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...