Thursday, January 7

Happy 2010!


image: FOUND Magazine


I know, I know. It's a little late, and I've been away for a while and I didn't call. But really it wasn't you, it was me.

I can't promise to be around more this year, as it's my final year of university (or final until I start my Postgrad in September), but I promise to check in more. Pinky promise!


Last year was a really weird one for me; I lost people, I found people (then lost them again) and found a little more of myself. Okay, so that sounds really cheesy, but it's true. I don't want to dwell on all the bad stuff that happened (and seriously, stuff happened) but if anything last year has taught me a few things.


Life isn't certain, don't count on the idea that you are going to wake up the next morning, but don't count on the idea that you aren't. Trust people, but always trust yourself more. Finally, it's ok to cry and be sad about things, but it's ok to move on and be happy too - nobody can dictate how you do, don't or should feel. Just live your life the best you can.


And really that's all I can say and do, I wish you all the best for the coming year - 2010 baby! Hopefully I'll be seeing you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...