Thursday, February 11

RIP Alexander McQueen.









"Lee McQueen influenced a whole generation of designers. His brilliant imagination knew no bounds as he conjured up collection after collection of extraordinary designs. His death is the hugest loss for anybody that knew him and for many that didn't." -- Alexandra Schulman


"We are all devastated at the loss of one of the most creative forces the fashion world has ever known. From the beginning he has astonished us with his vision and his energy. Our world will be a less beautiful place without him." -- Anne Pitcher, Selfridges Buying Director


It almost seems that I'm doing more of these posts than actual blog posts, but I suppose that's just the sort of year it's been - here I am writing another. A true artistic genius (and personally, along with John Galliano, one of the reasons why I wanted to work in fashion from such a young age), it's a truly saddening loss.

RIP, Alexander McQueen.

3 comments:

  1. pocketfulofstarlight.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i truly enjoy your posting choice, very useful.
    don't quit and also keep penning as it just nicely to read it.
    impatient to view much of your current content, goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendidly done is richer reconsider than well said.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...