Tuesday, June 22

I Want To See This Film






I'm constantly complaining that they don't make teen films like they used to (Clueless, Ten Things..., She's All That), the most recent one that came close was Mean Girls, and that was 6 years ago (seriously that makes me feel old). Easy A is an adaption of the novel 'The Scarlet Letter' and stars Emma Stone (who I'm in crazy love with). I so want this to be good like the teen films when, well, I was a teen. Please, oh, please. 

(See the teaser trailer after the jump)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...