Saturday, August 14

I (still) Like This Song


It was announced this week that Alanis Morissette is currently pregnant (congrats!), well that was all the excuse I needed to listen to Jagged Little Pill on repeat. When I was younger I always went to the popular or angry girl songs like Ironic, and You Oughta Know (and Head Over Feet because it reminded me of a boy), but this time round I've found myself really loving this song (and Not The Doctor). So yeah, I'm kicking it old school with this song.

3 comments:

  1. Me too! I actually just went looking on Rock Band tonight to see if it was available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you already have Tragic Kingdom on Rock Band Jen? I really want to buy Rock Band for our Wii, but it's way too expensive for me and my student non-wage. My sister and I are thinking of asking or it as a joint christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, of course! Ha ha, most of it anyway. The Man was opposed to buying nothing but No Doubt. Yes, make the parents buy it! Always a good solution. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...