Monday, September 20

I Want To See This Film


I think I have that common, yet not that well known problem - 'when-things-blow-up goggles'. That can be the only explanation for me wanting to see this film - "Ooh, massive robot gun thing/fire shooter gun/she just did one of those Chun-Li type spinning kicks" - because after watching the trailer and reading the plot synopsis, goodness knows what this is about, but I'll be damned if I don't want to go and see it. There is of course the factor that women appear to be doing the majority of the 'blowing-things-up', which, as a result of a childhood spent watching the X-Men cartoon (and dressing up like Rogue at every opportune moment), is a rather large draw for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...