Friday, October 1

Cut, the Movie

weheartit


I will genuinely use any opportunity I can find to show this video and it being October, which I believe in the USA is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month (I don't think we have a month or day for it in th UK, I hope that just means we're doing something about it every single day of the year) is the perfect opportunity. The advert features Keira Knightley, was directed by 'Atonement' director Joe Wright and was created for the charity Womens Aid, although ironically the ad was banned for being too violent (seriously). It still infuriates me that this advert was banned, so like I said I try to use every opportunity to ensure people see this video. 

I've put it after the jump as the video is not suitable for work (or children) and contains some violent images.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...