Tuesday, October 26

Life. Live It Now.

weheartit
As I've previously mentioned, I am currently contributing at the British Red Cross Blog,  "Life. Live It". 


"Life. Live it. is a campaign by the British Red Cross to make sure young people like you know how to cope in a crisis. First aid is a life skill that could help you help a mate. And learning first aid is simple – you don’t need to be an expert but a little bit of knowledge goes a long way"
I think it's of huge importance to educate young people about this sort of thing, you never know when you, or someone else may have an accident, being prepared can literally be a matter of life or death. Would you know what to do? If I'm honest 9 times out of 10, I wouldn't - because I was never taught, which is why I'm so happy to be contributing at Life. Live It.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...