Saturday, October 23

Vagabond {ˈvagəˌbänd}

weheartit
Without sounding completely insensitive to people who actually are homeless, I have no home. I have no home of my own, that is. A home that I can fill with gorgeous things that I chose, made or bought. I know, I know "home is where the heart is' and all the sentimental words from that Michael Bublé song, but right now 'home' needs to be where I leave all my stuff, and I have a lot of stuff. At the moment I'm back living at home (which so many people are) and it's not that I don't like being here, it's just that it's not, as my mum always says, 'ideal'. I just moved back from living on my own (with housemates for 2 years and in a studio for my final year) and now I live and share my space with three other people. I'm quite a sociable person in general - I love being around people - but when I go home I like to get my 'house clothes' on, spend time on my own, doing my own thing; SSB, baking and alphabetising my DVD's. That sort of thing. To be honest, once I'm home I become a bit of a hermit - last winter when it snowed I didn't leave the house for two weeks! Not having my own space has meant that I've spent a lot of time planning my future home, this is what my imaginary home looks like so far.

elledeco

elledeco
ellmania
weheartit
weheartit
anh-minh
top.it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...