Monday, November 8

I Want To See This Film


'The Illusionist' is the new film by Sylvain Chomet, who also directed Les triplettes de Belleville (and one of my favourite segments from Paris Je T'aime - 7th Arrondissement, The Eiffel Tower). I know it's a bit clichĂ© to say but the illustration in these films is absolutely charming! The thing I love about French film (or the French films that I've seen) is that they all have the air of being slightly bizarre with equally eccentric humour, which I absolutely love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...