Monday, December 20

Life and Soul. #1

I can't quite believe it's Christmas day on Saturday, this Saturday! If like me, you haven't got the responsibility of cooking and actually doing stuff, all you'll have to worry about is what to wear. Now I'm not one of those people that wears their pyjamas all Christmas day (or until the afternoon) - I like to get dressed up in something sparkly and festive, that is appropriate for the grand day (and meal ahead). So I thought I'd share a few outfits with you in the run up to the big day that will make you the life and soul of the party (nope, that does not sound cheesy at all)!

1. Breton Striped Tee - Topshop, £20. 2. Black Embellished Skirt - Miss Selfridge, £32. 3. Peep Toe Platform Shoes - ASOS, £45. 4. Vintage Inspired Satchel - ASOS, £48. 5. Feather Headband - Rock 'n Rose, £18

"Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl,
With feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there
She would merengue and do the cha-cha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...