Wednesday, January 12

Behind The Lens

 

Scott Schuman "The Sartorialist" talks about blogging, fashion, photograpy and more.

I love that he genuinely comes across as a really nice person who loves what he does (I really shouldn't listen to internet gossip). Fashion/Street Style blogs like The Sartorialist, Jak&Jil, Hanneli and Street Style Aesthetic (to name just a few) really make me want to be a better photographer (and wish I could work up the confidence to ask to photograph truly stylish people).

(click through to see some of my most favourite shots by The Sartorialist)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...