Wednesday, January 26

I Like Your Style: Olivia Palermo


streetstyleaesthetic
Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo is probably better known as The City's, Whitney Port's co-star (and her co-worker whilst at DVF). She's also quite well-now for her New York socialite lifestyle. As you can imagine working in the fashion industry (first at DVF and later at ELLE) she has a bit of a fashion flair, although she Palermo insists that she has always had an innate sense of style. All I know is she that she accessorises like a fiend, somehow making what shouldn't go, go and make you wish you'd thought of yourself. So that, Miss Palermo, is why I like your style.

starstyle.inc

A few more pictures after the jump.


littlevictories
ELLE UK
tumblr
tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...