Monday, January 3

Thank You Very, Very Much!

Firstly, I hope you all had warm and lovely Christmas' and that continued into your New Years celebrations - Happy 2011! Secondly, I'd like to say thank you and welcome to the new followers I received on Facebook, Google Reader, Twitter and Bloglovin' over the holiday's - I hope I don't disappoint you!

Generally speaking I'd like (or dislike, hmm) to think that I'm not a particularly lucky person, I barely ever win anything except the time I won a book and t-shirt from a gossip site and the time I won the first three prizes in a raffle and ... ok I tend to be quite lucky sometimes. That however, didn't stop me being excited about winning a giveaway from Blair on a Budget.

(Please ignore my rubbish pictures, the good camera isn't working!)
I absolutely love everything, but as close friends and family know I have a bit of a an obsession with painting my nails and nail art in general - so I have to say that I'm pretty besotted with the nail art pen, of course beginning with using to create my much loved leopard print.


I can't wait to try out lots more designs!

Thanks Blair!

PS. If you are interested I keep a (currently quite neglected) photo blog of my adventures in nail art -

3 comments:

  1. ohhh I may have to invest in the nail art pen! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm more used to using toothpicks to do my nail art, so it was a bit difficult getting used to the flow of it, but once I did - I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like everything and I LOVE the nails! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...