Wednesday, January 26

This Week I Have Mostly...

I am an incredibly private person. Whether you are an friendly acquaintance, my best friend or my mother, if I don't want to tell you something believe me, I won't tell. That's not to say I'm a secretive person, because that just sounds incredibly sneaky, like Olivia in Easy A, I just think that some things are nobody's business but my own. My incredible need for privacy is probably the thing I battle with most when it comes to blogging - On the one hand, It's a bit odd to be sharing my personal thoughts with what is essentially the entire world (a world full of people I don't know); On the other hand, I think some of the best blogs have a personal element to them. Admittedly some take it too far with the personal information, but when they find the balance I think the blogger manages to stay private whilst still making the reader feel like they know the blogger. I'm not sure if I've reached that point as of yet. Anyway, as you might of guessed this was me trying to strike that balance; I'm still a little awkward at it. I am after all the girl who reply's to people asking what she has done the past week by saying "Nothing", mostly so they don't have any follow up questions and partly so I don't have to say 'None of your business".

weheartit

So, this week I have mostly been sorting out my piles upon piles of clothes. This has been on the top of my to do list since I moved back home after finishing University in June/July, everything was sort of haphazardly strewn around the house in suitcases, bags and boxes. I'm still mid-tidy to be honest - I just keep finding more clothes! I'd like to think I'm pretty savvy when buying clothes, I rarely pay full price, but I don't buy things on a whim in sales. As a result my wardrobe is so deep that I'm quite surprised I don't end up in Narnia every morning; It becomes a bit of a nightmare when I'm moving house, the seasons change (yes, I put my clothes in storage seasonally) or even I just want to reorganise my wardrobe. So that my friends, is what I have mostly been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...