Saturday, January 8

Well, Hello There!

Tumblr_l4c0cngbzd1qbs5kvo1_500_large
weheartit
An excellent start to the New Year, I know, but my computer is currently being repaired. So once again I'm without a computer, until well, I'm not quite sure - the man at the Mac store said until the New Year which is so incredibly vague and so incredibly like someone from tech support (he also questioned whether it was really still under guarantee). How's 2011 going for you?

Despite that, I'm still hoping to start something new around these parts next week. I'm quite excited to start, even though it is now officially the worst kept secret.The rest of the things I have planned for 2011 are on hold until get my computer back, but hopefully that will be very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...