Tuesday, February 8

I Like This Song...


Jessie J
Do It Like A Dude

You've possibly heard of Jessie J and have probably already heard her debut single 'Do It Like A Dude', but have you heard this version? I do like the song, but I ready to put her in the 'over-sexed and under-voiced' category with so many other big female singers around at the moment. That was until I happened upon her Youtube channel and found a wealth of acoustic videos. So allow me to admit that I was wrong because Christ on a bike this girl can sing - I sat in complete disbelief at times wondering if it was actually her singing (she's also written for other artists like Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera)! Add me to the list of people eagerly anticipating her debut album, which is due for realease in at the end of the month.

(a couple more acoustic performances after the jump)




Mamma Knows Best



Price Tag

1 comment:

  1. I love Jessie J - especially her acoustic stuff, she's got an amazing voice!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...