Saturday, February 5

This Week I Have Mostly...

trendland
Kung Hei Fat Choi and hello there lovelies, how has your week been? 

This week I have been spending a lot of time catching up on my sleep or battling a headache, I know incredibly boring, which is why it's the blog has been a bit slow on the updates. I also got my MMR jab, so after three weeks getting over the ache in my arm from my flu jab, I have an achy arm again! Despite that other than ignoring a slight dip in my mood on Thursday evening, I've been in a delightfully good mood all week (I'm a rabbit so it is my year after all).

This week I have mostly been spending my time catching up on series one of Jersey Shore (and then carried on watching through to series 3). I'm not really a huge reality tv junkie (I only really ever watched Laguna Beach and it's spinoffs), but I'm addicted to this show and all the drama that surrounds them. Perhaps it's because my life tends to be a drama free zone, because I just find it all fascinating. Plus I think I've developed a bit of a girl crush on one of the main people (characters? I dunno) - JWoww, as she just seems like the sort of friend every girl should have; She's loyal, caring, fun, gives great advice, will call your parents if you get arrested and is fiercely protective. Definitely my kind of girl. The only problem is that watching all these people going tanning near the beach (I don't think they ever actually go to the beach) is that it makes me want to go on holiday somewhere warm and chase the sun, because I'm pretty sure the sun has gone missing and nobody is doing anything about it. Roll on Spring!

Happy Weekend loves!
x

2 comments:

  1. Gong Xi Fat Choi!! That pic is great!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...