Thursday, March 3

I Like Your Style: Taylor Tomasi Hill

Alex Donald
Taylor Tomasi Hill

I'll be honest, up until a couple of weeks I didn't know a thing about Taylor it's only since she's been featured on a couple of street style blogs (and I've bothered to read the comments) that she's been on my radar. Taylor is currently the accesories editor of US Marie Claire and as you can imagine with so many amazing accessories to hand her style is impeccably quirky and beautifully adorned.

alexdonald & needsupply.co



(more pics after the jump)




Ilikeiwishiheart
becausei'maddicted






























Jak&Jil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...