Tuesday, March 1

I Want To See This Film...


You all know my obsession with Little Red Riding Hood and my love of anyone Veronica Mars related (in this instance Amanda Seyfried) - it also stars Shiloh Hernandez who I've had quite the crush on since my J17 reading days! so as you can imagine I'm quite excited to see this film, despite the terrifying fact that it's from the same director as Twilight!

PS: I've been a little ill this past week, so haven't been up to typing much at all. I'm just getting back into the swing of things, so I'll be properly posting soon. Sorry!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...