Saturday, May 28

Like some Baby Barbarella...



Dress/Tunic: Ghost (vintage)
Cardigan: H&M
Boots: Rokit Vintage (Brick Lane)
Necklace: c/o Michelle Verwiel at Anieke


 I'm not that big on accessories, normally just opting for a big pair of earrings and calling it day. However, recently I've been drawn to statement pieces like the 'chunked' necklace by Michelle Verwiel above. 
This outfit is something I wear whenever I can't be bothered to make an effort in the mornings; The dress is one of those that I can throw on over a pair of leggings or tights (never without - it's far too short!) and the cardigan and boots were practically lived in whilst I was at university, which is why they are both falling apart! But combined, well, it all reminds me a little of Jane Fonda in Barbarella - hence the title of the post - plus I love that the outfit consists of only four pieces!

Hope you're having a great weekend lovelies!





Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...