Wednesday, June 1

Pictures of Walls.





Well, hello. How are you?

I hope you had a lovely weekend (a long one for both the UK and US). I had a lovely time in Brighton during the bank holiday, although I've somehow mislaid my camera cable within two days of finding it again; So I can't hare my experiences with you just yet, but hopefully I'll find it and be able to share lot of lovely pictures (mostly of new sunglasses and shoes)!

In the meantime I thought I'd share one of my favourite websites with you - Pictures of Walls, which as the website description so nicely puts it, it is 'A gallery of walls with stuff written on'.

I'm sure I've mentioned before how much I love graffiti.  I spend far too much time going through all the galleries on pictures of walls, which my pictures file on my computer can definitely attest to.




(more after the jump)

 








 






(all images via pictures of walls)

Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I love the time travel one too - although I spent far too long mulling it over!

    Glad to hear it Tonya!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...