Monday, July 11

I Want To See This Film...




Finally! The trailer for The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn has officially been released, and if possible - I'm more excited than I previously was! I've been quite a huge fan of both the comic books and the cartoons since a young age, so at first - like I imagine most fans were - I was a little apprehensive about this film, but it's looking pretty good, right? I'm even liking the whole 3D motion capture thing.

The Secret of the Unicorn is due for release in Europe on Boxing Day (December 23rd in the US).
Eeeeeeek!


Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

1 comment:

  1. oh - looks quite cool!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...