Friday, August 19

Emma San Cartier Illustration

These illustrations are by artist Emma San Cartier, who divides her time between Toronto and San Francisco.
Inspired by nature and stories from mythology and fairy tales, she creates her illustrations in pen and ink and watercolor.


 I love that every one of her illustrations have an air of fantasy that tells a story within itself, a mythical quality. The softness and blending of the watercolours make her illustrations beatifully dreamlike, just like a fairy tale.
 (more images after the jump)





3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to buy a couple of these for my new flat. They're beautiful. I love the ravens and the red riding hood-ish one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked illustrations!

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...