Saturday, August 6

Video Killed the Radio Star.


What did we do before Youtube? I'm sure we all ask ourselves a variation of this question daily (whether it's Youtube, Google, Facebook birthday notifications... etc); obviously the answer to that question is that I got the recommended 8 hours sleep every night! If it wasn't for Youtube how would I know what a baby panda sneeze sounds like, or know how amazing Celine Dion is, or watch videos of old tv shows, or, yeah you get what I'm saying here - everything I know can be seen or learnt on Youtube.
 
This week on youtube I discovered Jenna Marbles who is very funny (and also a bit nsfw), I also discovered Drew Tabor. Drew Tabor is one of the many Youtube musicians who do covers of songs, now you're probably wondering what separates her from the rest of them? Well, I dont know, make of her what you will, but I love a cover song and I absolutely fell in love with her version of 'Super Bass' by Nicki Minaj (and then all her other videos), so I simply thought I'd share a couple.
 
Super Bass (Nicki Minaj cover)

Friday (Rebecca Black cover)
 
(more after the jump)
 
Justin Bieber Medley

Son of a Preacher Man (Dusty Springfield cover)

Also, just because - a couple covers by Danielle Ate the Sandwich and Calling Milton.

She-Wolf (Shakira cover)
 
 Fuckin' Perfect (P!nk cover)

Facebook/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...