Tuesday, October 11

I Like This Song: Charlene Soraia.




This cover of The Calling's 2001 hit song Wherever You Will Go, has been revisited by singer Charlene Soraia for the new Twinings Tea adverts. I have to say I did quite like the song when it first came out (10 entire years ago, insane), but I hadn't really listened to it since then. When I heard Charlene's version on the advert (prior to watching a YouTube video) it made me stop in my tracks, Charlene's voice and the slowed-down tempo have made an already beautiful song, even more-so. 

Wherever You Will Go is currently available on Itunes.


Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! That's a beautiful, poignant version of the song. The original version always makes me thing of that scene in Love Actually it's used in (not exactly the most poignant moment of that film:).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...