Wednesday, October 19

I Like This Video...



Unofficial title sequence for 'The Adventures of Tintin', featuring elements from each of the 24 books.
Music composed by Ray Parker and Tom Szczesniak. By James Curran (@slimjimstudios).

Have I mentioned how excited I am about The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn? No? Not this week? Great. Seriously, I don't think I've been this excited about a film since Spice World (high praise indeed, and of course I'm equally excited about the new Muppets Film). 

Announced in 2007. Delayed in 2008. Filmed in 2009. Delayed again in 2010. 2011, and it's finally here! It's felt like forever, I thought 2011 would never come! 

As I type I am researching/booking advance preview tickets in my local area for myself and my younger brother. Tintin will be my first 3D film, ever, and as someone who enjoys a bit of pomp and circumstance, I think it's quite fitting; if I'm going to watch a film in 3D, it might as well be a film I wouldn't even consider not seeing at the cinema.

Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...