Monday, October 10

I Want To See this Film.




The majority of comments I read about this film are kind of negative, mostly trashing Michelle Williams for not looking like Marilyn. I have to say I'm intrigued by the film. Having never really been a Marilyn fan, I always found her a little sad and the women who idolise her a little misguided, but that's a whole other bog post. I do, however love Michelle Williams, she's grown into such an incredible actress since Dawson's Creek, and although I think the voice is perhaps a little too 'off', I'm really happy that they didn't go for a lookalike and she didn't try to copy everything about Marilyn (as I imagine Scarlett Johansson, or most other people would).





Michelle Williams by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue US October, 2011.
(images via Fashion Gone Rogue)

My Week With Marilyn opens in the UK on the 18th November.

Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...