Sunday, October 16

On This Day.




On this day 218 years ago Marie Antoinette was guillotined during the French Revolution.
On this day 157 years ago writer, Oscar Wilde was born.
On this day 88 years ago The Walt Disney Company was founded by Walt and Roy Disney.

On this day 24 years ago I was born.

These birthday's just keep on coming back around, don't they? So yes, today I am 24 years of age. As you may remember I normally do a New Year's Resolution post on my birthday, but I thought this year I'd give myself a rest and post it in the week - because not only is today Sunday; the day of sitting around in your pyjamas all day, but today is my birthday; a day of sitting around in your pyjamas all day whilst eating cake.

Have a great Sunday!

Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...