Thursday, November 17

Gleecap: The Story So Far...


Rumour Has It/Someone Like You - The Troubletones

As you may have noticed (I think I might have actually mentioned it), I'm not continuing doing Gleecaps anymore. They took a lot of time to write and considering I skip through a lot of the show (*cough*Finchel*cough*), it seemed a little pointless. That doesn't mean I can't post awesome videos like the one above though right? 

I'm not sure how I feel about the current series. The big plug before it started suggested that it was Glee going back to the basics of the first series, but I'm not sure exactly what that meant, because it doesn't seem that different. There also seems to be a huge focus on the people who won the 'Glee Project'; as someone who didn't watch that show, I'm really happy for them and I'mma let them finish, but I genuinely couldn't care less. Finally, don't even get me started on the adoption storyline.

Obviously, the things I am loving are the fact that Brittany and Santana are, sort of, an official couple. Blane joining McKinley (although I miss the Warblers) and the forming of The Troubletones (as illustrated by the video above from this weeks new episode). In reality The Troubletones would wipe the floor with New Directions at competitions, but I'm sure in the land of Glee, Rachel and Finn will be triumphant, as usual. 

How are you finding the new series? Do you have a favourite storyline so far?What about the new characters?



Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

3 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a new series of Glee? Well, that passed me by. Says a little something about it's falling popularity levels, no?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It comes on Sky1 now Katie (as will Mad Men when it comes back), which, yeah, don't even get me started on that... because I find it incredibly irritating. I think it's definitely getting less tolerable, I have threatened to stop watching a few times this series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...