Saturday, November 12

Timelapse.



Video by William Castleman on Vimeo.

That video was my attempt at illustrating how quickly time can pass, and how much can change without you really noticing. A bit like attempting to blog on a regular basis - you see what I did there? 

So it's been a while, almost a month, and every time I leave it that long (although let's be fair, I've left it longer) I feel incredibly guilty. I'm dropping in to apologise and to say hello. I'm still here. 

Hopefully I'll be able to schedule a few posts over the next couple of days, in between doing uni work. Meanwhile I'm still posting on Tumblr (although sporadically) and I'm still tweeting like a fiend.

I hope you're having a great weekend and I'll speak to you very soon, I promise!

Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...