Wednesday, January 18

I Like Your Style: Sienna Miller


At this point most people know Sienna Miller for her rather high-profile previous relationships, most notably her on-off long term relationship with Jude Law - rather than her acting roles in films like Layer Cake, Alfie and Factory Girl. However, In recent years she's seemed to have mellowed a lot, stayed out of the papers and focused on her work. She recently appeared on stage in New York and London and launched her fashion line Twenty8Twelve with her sister Savannah (it's also rumoured that she's expecting her first child with her boyfriend Tom Sturridge). 

When Sienna first came into public consciousness she became synonymous for her boho style (even if you google boho now, she'll pop up quite a bit in the results), which, if I'm honest, I hated, and looking back seems incredibly dated. Since ditching the boho look, which even she admitted she got sick of, Sienna's style has become a lot more refined and glam on the red carpet and grungier in her day to day life, albeit with a little nod to the boho style she became known for.








(all images edited by me, via Sienna-Miller.org)


Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I must admit I am not really a fan of the boho look, but Sienna looks lovely in these looks! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...