Tuesday, February 14

Found Love.


Don't worry, I'm not going to bombard you with lovey-dovey images. I'm sure if you wanted to find some, today of all days, you'd most certainly find an abundance.

No, I just wanted to share one of my favourite websites with you, Found Magazine.
Found Magazine basically collates various found things; letters, lists, cards, photographs, etc. It's almost voyeuristic, seeing a personal glimpse into someone's life, whilst remaining anonymous.



(more Found letters after the jump)















See More About Found Magazine.

All images via Found Magazine.

Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...