Friday, February 17

I Like This Song: Emeli Sandè





I've been a little slow on the uptake with Emeli Sandè, I watched her perform 'Next To Me' on Graham Norton a couple of weeks ago, thought she was really good, but never thought much of it. That was until hearing her cover Blur's Country House on Radio 1's Live Lounge, I absolutely fell in love with her version, and now I've fallen in love with her voice. So far Maybe is my favourite track on her debut album Our Version of Events, but I'm sure it will change a million times before the week is over!

(more videos after the break)

Country House (cover)

Next To Me

Kill The Boy


Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I love Emeli Sande, i think my favourite song of hers has changed at least three times so far; first it was Maybe, then it was Next To Me and now i love Clown :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...