Monday, April 2

I Like This Song...


All The Rowboats by Regina Spektor

I don't think I've kept it a secret that I adore Regina Spektor. 

Musically I don't think anybody writes like her; it may sound incredibly cliche, but her songs can make you laugh, cry and think. Whilst, in public Regina talks about the sort of things most people in the public eye shy away from (many of her Facebook friends have attacked her for talking about things 'a music artist shouldn't be talking about'). Whether, it's her music or her public persona Regina Spektor keeps it interesting (the same goes for her music videos). 

I can't wait for her new album What We Saw From the Cheap Seats, due for release in the UK May 12th.


Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...