Monday, May 7

In London, I Mostly...


As the title suggests, this isn't quite as recent as my normal 'I Have Mostly' posts. Mainly because recently I have mostly been sat in bed/the library doing work, and that is not the most interesting of sights. So, to save you from complete and utter boredom, I thought I'd post the fina few pictures that I took on my off-days, during placement.

The Women's Library is currently facing closure (which you can read about here). Show your support by signing the petition, clickety-click.

(more after the jump)




Have a great week!

PS: A quick reminder that my blog address has now changed to http://ohsuchaprimadonna.blogspot.com, although if you're here reading this post, that means you already know that!



Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...