Tuesday, July 24

Just a Quick Note...



If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you may have seen me mention the addition of a new blog page, where I am keeping note of all the films I watch during the course of the year - you will find it just under the header, it's the page named 'Film List 2012' and it's quite worrying to see how much of my time is spent watching films (and those are just the films I've never watched before. If I counted how many times I've watched Pretty in Pink this year, well, it'd be embarrassing).

You can read a little 'blurb' on the page, but I'm basically hoping this will inspire me to write more about the films I've seen, or at least jog my memory. Plus, perhaps you'll find something you haven't seen before or want to see on my list.

Facebook'/Bloglovin'/Twitter/Tumblr/pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a great idea! I loved the layout, by the way. (I felt exactly the same way you did about "Tiny Furniture"). xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to all comments left and pay a visit to any personal blogs that you link (it may take a while but I try), but if you have a direct question feel free to email me.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...